minding your bliss?
Does your life feel in balance? Struggling to find time for yourself?
If you're like many folks who are consumed in the day to day "doings" of life and having a hard time with the "being", you're not alone.
HOW WE GET LOST IN THE 'DOING'
1. Not being present in the moment (distraction)
2. Habit patterns that don't serve our well-being (on auto pilot)
3. Trying to suppress bad emotions. (resistance)
Did you know changing just one meaningful habit, can change your life? I know this first hand because it happened to me.
Executive MBA, MA in Advanced Management
HOW WE GET BACK TO 'BEING'
1. Admit there is a problem or imbalance.
2. Accept change is required and may be uncomfortable.
3. Willingness to take the next step ... safely.
HOW TO TAKE THE FIRST STEP ... SAFELY
Through years of trial and error, I have developed a habit change technology supported by Focus (accountability) Partners that can positively impact your life.
This 'mindful' approach to developing healthier habits can help you better focus on what matters, and achieve more of your potential.